Austin Blessing is a diligent attorney who works hard to achieve the best available outcome for his clients, even if doing so may be difficult and requires creative thinking and strategizing. Austin prides himself on always making himself available to his clients and on being willing and able to meet client expectations.
Outside of the practice, Austin enjoys reading and writing, spending time with friends and family, and is always willing to try new and exciting things. He likes to travel and is always open to trying new foods.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Coverage and Defense
- Breach of Contract
- No-Fault First-Party Motor Vehicle Liability
- Third-Party Motor Vehicle Liability
- General Negligence
- Premises Liability
- Civil Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Michigan State University College of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Central Michigan University (Bachelor of Applied Arts (B.A.A.), 2017, Entrepreneurship and Political Science, General Concentration)
- State Bar of Michigan (2020)
- Associate Attorney at Harvey Kruse, PC (2020 – present)