Connor J. Hoffman is an associate in the firm’s Troy office, focusing his practice on insurance defense, product liability defense, and no-fault insurance defense.
Connor is a graduate of Michigan State University College of Law. In law school, he was an Articles Editor for the Michigan State Law Review, participated in the First Amendment Clinic, and was the Director of Content for the McLellan Online Free Speech Library. Connor graduated from the State University of New York at Fredonia with Bachelor of Arts degrees in Political Science and Communication.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial and Business Disputes
- Insurance Defense
- No Fault and First Party Motor Vehicle Liability
- Product Liability
- Michigan State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2023
- Geoffrey Fieger Trial Practice Institute, Participant
- Michigan State Law Review, Articles Editor
- First Amendment Clinic, Clinician (Fall 2021)
- McLellan Online Free Speech Library, Director of Content
- State University of New York at Fredonia, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Communication, summa cum laude, 2017
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Connor Hoffman, Your Law is Due for an Update: Why Congress Should Update the Telephone Consumer Protection Act to Curb the Rise of Robotexts, 2022 Mich. St. L. Rev. 983