Anne has been practicing law as an insurance defense lawyer since her admission to the Michigan State Bar in November 2000. She is also licensed to practice in the Federal and Appellate Courts of Michigan and the Sixth Circuit. Anne has successfully handled a wide variety of cases at every level of the court system, including arbitration. Her experience includes handling a case from its inception, having achieved excellent results through a number of resolution mechanisms that include dismissal on a motion for summary disposition, facilitation, arbitration, case evaluation, the appeal process, or trial. Anne is dedicated to achieving the results her clients envision, and she takes pride in long-standing client relationships.
On a personal note, Anne is married and a mother of two teenagers, living in Davison, MI. She enjoys spending time with her family, boating, and attending her children’s sporting events that include track, cross-country, and soccer.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense
- Breach of Contract
- Premises Liability
- Property Insurance
- Employment Law
- Michigan State University
B.A., Business and Pre-Law 1995
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- State Bar of Michigan (2000)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (2000)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan (2012)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (2015)
- Partner, Harvey Kruse, P.C. (2012—Present)
- Associate Attorney, Harvey Kruse, P.C. (2002—2012)
- Associate Attorney, Blake, Kirschner (2000—2002)
- Genesee County Bar Association (2001)
- Please see Anne’s attached resume that includes an exemplary listing of her qualifications at achieving successful client results.