David lives with his wife and 2 young sons. In addition to his legal work, he enjoys traveling with his family, running, attending his sons’ soccer games and rooting for the University of Michigan.
David focuses his practice on representing defendant manufacturers and suppliers involved in asbestos litigation throughout the state of Michigan. His work in this area on behalf of his clients has resulted in the favorable resolution or dismissal of hundreds of cases. At his prior firm, David focused on toxic tort and medical malpractice defense.
Areas of Practice
- Asbestos Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Toxic Tort Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Trial Practice
- University of Michigan-Dearborn
B.A., Economics, with distinction, 1994
- Wayne State University Law School
J.D., cum laude, 2002
State Bar of Michigan 2002
- Partner at Harvey Kruse, P.C. (2012—present).
- Associate at Kitch Drutchas Wagner Valitutti & Sherbrook (2003—2012).
Negligence Section of the State Bar of Michigan
- Representative clients include Arkema Incorporated, BASF Corporation, The Behler-Young Company, CertainTeed Corporation, Chicago-Wilcox Manufacturing Company, Crane Co., Emerson Electric Co., Foseco, Grove US LLC, Honeywell International, Inc., I.U. North America, J&L America Incorporated and Taylor Instruments.