Robert D. Goldstein, of counsel with Harvey Kruse, began and continues his career in the courtroom. A skilled litigator, he represents his clients in insurance defense, appellate, commercial, and intellectual property litigation covering personal injury, premises liability, automobile claims, defamation, and business interference matters.
When an incident arises, he provides an accurate assessment to his clients and works to minimize exposure. But Robert prides himself on achieving his primary goal of minimizing risk to his clients before matters end up in the courtroom. He works with them to identify and assess exposure, communicate the problems, and provide counsel on a course of action to reduce his client’s risk.
Robert earned his Juris Doctor from Wayne State University Law School and his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan. He is admitted to practice in all federal and state courts in Michigan and Indiana. Robert is a member of the Genesee County Bar Association Board of Directors.
Outside the office, Robert enjoys the great outdoors of Michigan, fishing, playing golf, and traveling whenever he gets the chance.
Areas of Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial and Business Disputes
- Employment Law
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Defense
- No Fault and First Party Motor Vehicle Liability
- Premises Liability
- Third-Party Motor Vehicle Liability
- Trial Practice
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 1985
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1982
- United States Federal Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Federal Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States Federal Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States Federal Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- United States Federal Court for the 6th Circuit
- United States Federal Court for the 7th Circuit
- Genesee County Bar Association, Board of Directors
- State Bar of Michigan